Monday, August 2, 2010

day 31: marching on

Jenny told me today that she used one of my blog entries at a meeting. Her and Jen were both excited about it and proud to show off my work, which is great!

I finished processing the Mount Vernon Student Government Association collection. The 5 boxes are ready to be labeled and entered into AT.

There wasn't a computer available today as the SCRC was bustling with its full staff, so I decided to begin a box survey for the second collection Jenny pulled from the Mount Vernon collection. There are a lot more files in one box than there were in the combined two boxes for the collection I just finished. It's going to take some time and patience to process. There are also 2 betacamSP tapes and a CD that I have to figure out how to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment