Tuesday, August 3, 2010

day 32: all by myself

Today I wrote scope notes for the first set of the Mount Vernon collection I finished processing yesterday. Once I finished writing all the details that pertained to the collection I created a new entry in AT and entered in what I wrote. There were only 5 boxes of folders so I was able to enter the entire collection into AT and label all the folders in one day. I completed the entire process without any assistance from Jen and only had to refer to the online Wiki twice. When I entered information into AT for the Riggs family papers, the collection already existed. All I had to do was add information to be included in existing the finding aid. The Mount Vernon records was my first original collection that I completed in its entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment