Monday, May 24, 2010

day 05: lmnop

I started today where I left off on Friday; processing more letters to John Beverley Riggs. They ranged from 1945 to 1972. It was a little repetitive but luckily, most of these letters were interesting. I enjoy reading the different language styles and the observations made by people during the 1940s and 50s. I still have a small stack left to process before I go back to my box survey and find more letters to process. I currently have at least 100 folders organized to place into boxes and arrange chronologically. I think that tomorrow I will organize some of the letters that I've processed so far, before I find more to add. The entire process is taking longer than I had expected. I've only processed personal correspondences so far which has been slightly difficult. Eventually I will have to figure out how to include and process business related letters in the subseries as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment