Tuesday, June 8, 2010

day 13: uneventful

I continued working through organizing documents from the last box of papers today. It's almost empty! Most of what I have left is random documents that I'm working on figuring out their placement.

When I run out of room in my folder organizer, I take that time to fill more boxes and put the folders in order. Since I removed Travel as a subseries, I also decided to reorganize subseries numbers and adjusted the folders accordingly. I've almost completely filled 4 shelves with boxes and boxes of Riggs Family papers. Most of the boxes and folders are unnumbered, which allows me flexibility to finalize the organization of the collection.

Today was more of the same, nothing entirely new. Just a continuation of processing documents that was less interesting to browse.

No comments:

Post a Comment